With any conventional burning process a good air delivery system is key. At Halifax Fan we manufacture a full spectrum of combustion air fans from high volume delivery to high pressure delivery. Our fans give stable, reliable and efficient airflow. Every fan we manufacture can be made suitable for inverter use to give even more flexability.
Relevant Construction Materials:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Common fan features
- Impeller inspection hatches.
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions.
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers.
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers.
- Safety guards and electrical isolators.
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Applications involving extreme temperatures, down to -50oC and as high as 850oC, or dealing with explosive, poisonous or corrosive gases, mandate the use of exotic materials such as Hastelloy or Titanium, to ensure long-term reliability and safety. Many of the special features incorporated into our fans have been designed to meet our customer’s special needs and the following list gives a taste of Halifax Fan’s wide experience. That experience is there to meet the challenge presented by your fan application.