Project Engineer / Design Engineer
Due to our company growth we are looking to further enhance our design and development department.
The position will be based from our Brighouse HQ in the UK.
Duties would include :
• Project managing from placement of customer order to manufacture.
• Liaison with our customers regarding fan specifications
• Detail component and assembly design using 3D design software
• Analytical studies using in-house tools
• Support development testing as required
• Experience of centrifugal pumps/fans, fabrication, welding and machining of components would be preferable.
• Ability to work on own initiative
ONC or equivalent minimum in a relevant discipline. HNC or degree would be advantageous dependent upon experience.
Attractive package available.
HR Department Halifax Fan Ltd
Unit 11, Brookfoot Business Park Elland Road Brighouse HD6 2SD
have our own manufacturing factories in UK and China as well as a support office in Bangkok, Thailand, we welcome people with an interest and a fantastic attitude to contact us.
We also have a long tradition of taking school leavers through college and into our in house apprentice scheme.
We work with local colleges to find bright, young engineers who go through a four year apprenticeship; partly full time at college and day release to gain a minimum of a City and Guilds level 3 and NVQ level 3 in an engineering competence. Our trainee engineers work through all our departments to gain a great general knowledge of the company whilst working alongside our experienced engineers. Some of our apprentices are encouraged to continue their fully funded education through to university to gain a technician qualification i.e. HNE/HND, Beng. Our longest serving original apprentice has been with the company for 34 years.
Our business is dynamic, varied with strong but controlled growth and we are often recruiting people in various roles and positions.
If you want to join the best industrial fan company in the world please contact us at :